Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought myself a motorcycle for my birthday. Was going to go with the RE Bullet, but decided to get the H-D Street 500, because I figured it would be built better to start with, and I'd be able to get parts for it ten years from now. It's my first new bike, and my first fuel injected bike, so there's been some cringing on my part as I keep forgetting I don't have to turn the gas or the choke on.

Other than my primitive brain trying to figure out the EFI, it's been a great little bike. Very smooth and quiet, although it did get a bit louder after 500 miles.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Tinker!

The Street series of bikes are great for a lot of riding. I find it to be a great bike anytime I'm running around locally or for middle distance runs.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Welcome. The Street is sold with an urban usage in mind. For me it is ideally suited to the urban environment I use it in, and a great deal of fun riding at the same time.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Welcome.... also new owner 750. One thing I did notice, no sports bike will challenge you to race as we are cruising bike, so one don’t feel the pressure, just cruising. It’s a never ending story if riding a sport bike as one think one is great but a few mile down the road, another giant horsepower bike passes u and it goes on and on....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts