Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Team
Name is Jedz and I'm going on my 11th season of riding. I ride around 20-25K miles a year and this year I decided to bring in a middle weight to the heard. I decided to pull the trigger on the Brand New Harley Davidson Street-Rod. I love this bike and have put over 1000 miles on it since I bought it 2 weeks ago.

Pics for you:

This bike is a blast to ride! I just love to look at it and ride it even more!!!

I also have a a couple youtube videos reviewing the bike:

I've done a few modifications to it, mainly for comfort and it's very much to my liking now.

Looking for a forum to post my projects to and compared to the HOG forum's this one seemed to fit my style of rider and riding.

Thanks for having me!

Best,

-Jedz

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

This forum does have more going on for Street models compared to the others. Hopefully we will get more and more members as people pick up these bikes. Happy riding!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!!!
Look forward to being an active contributing member!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jedz - Sorry if I missed it in your videos, but did you mention your height? I'm 6'1" and wonder if I'd be cramped on the Street Rod. I sat on one today and felt like my knees were bent and up so high. Did the raising the seat make a big difference?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I Adjusted my seat to make it more comfortable for me... 1600 miles so far and I'm really enjoying this machine...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts