1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

recently got a new 2015 Street 750.
neat lil bike, I call it my lil v-rod :D

had many bikes over many years, 50 yrs to be exact.
this ol grandpa wanted something to ride locally and with in the speed limits. Done all the big bike, fast bike, long haul bike thing many times. just ready to slow down and enjoy the scenery at a slower pace.

Rock270

·
Registered
309 Posts
@Rock270,

"had many bikes over many years, 50 yrs to be exact."

Welcome to the club! @ 72 with lower back and extremities issues I needed something lighter and more nimble. I hated selling my SOFT TAIL but the STREET fills my needs, perfectly.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes sir, I understand what you mean. I too am not as young or strong as I use to be either.
as we know, at our more experienced age and prone to having less agility, it makes perfect sense to simply down size and "keep on riding."

enjoy the ride.

Rock270

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am with you I did the same thing last August ,been riding MCs for over 53 years this is fun bike to ride .no attitude anymore just riding and wind in my face no trips no freeways and mostly rural and country roads , I love it . Have fun .
JL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ha,I live in N TX and have place 1 hour from Dallas , where I keep my bikes ,I know all the small towns and stopping points around it is a fun ride I ride about an hour or so take smoke breaks coffee. , etc, just relaxing and having fun too old for crazy stuff anymore
JL

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes same here, regular smoke breaks and drive the speed limit now days....i'd like to believe my crazy days are behind me also, but it still creeps out a bit every now and then :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts