Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all
I'm coming in from Germany. Just bought a brand new 2015 750 for a steal. I was looking at the 2016's and they had a 2015 they wanted to get rid of. I take delivery on May 2nd.
I've been in to bikes my whole life, but this is the first time owning my own. Excited to join the community.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I got my 2015 in November after the 2016s rolled out. Love the bike, handles better than any other I've ridden (not that that's a lot) and is super quick off the line. Good time to get in too, seems that the aftermarket has picked up significantly in the past few months, hopefully this continues! Enjoy the ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome and congrats!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from Los Angeles CA. New to Harley's too, been out of the riding game for over 30 something years, this is my first bike back, which was given to me as a gift. I was looking for a classic Kawasaki Z900 because it was where I left off when I stopped riding but my wife beat me to it and bought me the XG750. I'm happy with it, in someways it reminds me of my old Z's. Enjoy your 750, I am. Still looking for a Z companion bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts