Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people, i have been riding for 12 years. i have just bought my 7th bike and my first Harley. i cant explain why i change bikes so often. i intend to keep my Street 500 for at least 5 years though. i have had 2 non LAMS bikes and although the power was great, the weight wasnt........so many people jump to a big bike but when you approaching 300kilos, that is getting up there.
Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum. These guys are a great bunch of Street series enthusiasts here on this site. You will find lots of help with any questions you have about your bike here. I'm glad you find the bike a perfect weight for your rides. That is also my favorite color Street. Enjoy the great bike!

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
909 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That's a great looking bike. I see that you or a previous owner have already been making some improvements on it.

Reactions: jphanna

·
Registered
2015 street 750, 04 Kawasaki zx636
11 Posts
Hi people, i have been riding for 12 years. i have just bought my 7th bike and my first Harley. i cant explain why i change bikes so often. i intend to keep my Street 500 for at least 5 years though. i have had 2 non LAMS bikes and although the power was great, the weight wasnt........so many people jump to a big bike but when you approaching 300kilos, that is getting up there. View attachment 28407
Just curious, where did you acquire your forward controls?

·
Super Moderator
909 Posts

·
Super Moderator
909 Posts
I bought a pair of the PHD forwards based on comments in other threads. I haven't gotten them installed, yet, so can't give a firsthand review. About all I can say is that email responses from customer service were prompt and shipping was fast.

·
Registered
2015 street 750, 04 Kawasaki zx636
11 Posts
I bought a pair of the PHD forwards based on comments in other threads. I haven't gotten them installed, yet, so can't give a firsthand review. About all I can say is that email responses from customer service were prompt and shipping was fast.
Good to know, if enough people are buying them without issue than they can’t be all that bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts