Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given the traffic conditions in India ( been out too long to remember how horrendous it is), decided the Street was a practical choice to negotiate in- city traffic and an SUV for out of city travels. New to these forums, want to know if the lower priced versions of the DayMaker on ebay are worth it or should one only go for the genuine Harley one at a much higher price?

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Given the traffic conditions in India ( been out too long to remember how horrendous it is), decided the Street was a practical choice to negotiate in- city traffic and an SUV for out of city travels. New to these forums, want to know if the lower priced versions of the DayMaker on ebay are worth it or should one only go for the genuine Harley one at a much higher price?
Welcome to the Street Forum. Is there some compelling reason why you want to change the headlight?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yesterday, a lazy Sunday morning with very pleasant ambient temperatures, with about1200 Kms on the Odometer, I did nearly 300 Kms round trip, north on the Hyderabad-Nagpur Hwy (NH 44), on the Red Beastlet. Apart from the high frequency vibration through the handlebar grips (in spite of gloves), it was fairly enjoyable, "only" hitting a top speed of 100 KMPH (60mph), pretty low by US Highway standards. The bike opened up nicely, and this morning's ride to work was all the more enjoyable, now that I have bonded with the Beastlet.

Jay

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Yesterday, a lazy Sunday morning with very pleasant ambient temperatures, with about1200 Kms on the Odometer, I did nearly 300 Kms round trip, north on the Hyderabad-Nagpur Hwy (NH 44), on the Red Beastlet. Apart from the high frequency vibration through the handlebar grips (in spite of gloves), it was fairly enjoyable, "only" hitting a top speed of 100 KMPH (60mph), pretty low by US Highway standards. The bike opened up nicely, and this morning's ride to work was all the more enjoyable, now that I have bonded with the Beastlet.

Jay

Jay.... one word.... PHOTOS!!!! LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts