Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Lifetime rider.Current bike is HD 03 Vrod. Had since new. Member of the VROD forum. Wanting to learn as much as I can about this new model.

·
Registered
548 Posts
I've only ever seen one VROD in person, the all chrome one they had touring the autoshows, what 10 years ago...

welcome aboard!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the kind words. I bought the bike new10/2002 and after a couple of years I started collecting parts for it.

I have an interest in the Street due to its weight and VRODness of the engine. I am waiting to see what kind of performance mods you gents start doing to these rides.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I bought the bike new10/2002 and after a couple of years I started collecting parts for it.

I have an interest in the Street due to its weight and VRODness of the engine. I am waiting to see what kind of performance mods you gents start doing to these rides.
you have anything up your sleeve for the Street?

·
Premium Member
589 Posts

I have a feeling some might end up doing a sporcket chain and chain conversion to make things go but won't know 100% until the Street is revealed and available for purchase.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts