Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How was difficult was tearing down and changing out parts?
I wouldn't say anyone could do it, but if you're mechanically inclined and have the proper tools to do it, it's simple. I would make sure you have the maintenance manual for the bike though. You can't go wrong.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I've got a paper on the wall that says I'm an engineer and a fridge full of beer....

Piece of cake.

V
Trust me, I'm an engineer. Haha! do you know how many times I've been told that, in my line of work, only to shake my head and walk away :D Use an impact along with a long Allen socket on the bottom bolt (drain) of the forks. If you do get adventurous, I'll make your life easy.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I hope they ship international.
I haven't check on that but these triple trees only work with the stock Street front forks ..... and I have a secret.

Shhhh... don't tell anyone.... but I know a US based company currently developing a triple tree for the Street 500/750 that will use the high performance Suzuki GSXR front forks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've added the "Free Spirits" fork upgrade kit. #201214 & fork brace #201400 . I had HD dealer install these parts but this is all bolt on.

Can't begin to put in words what a difference it's made in the handling of the 750. It's down right nimble. Added stability at higher speeds, when cornering, and braking. Amazing! Great products and worth every cent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts