Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I recently purchased harley davidson street 750 denim black. Its gorgeous and powerful. I am very low on cash now and can't afford HD accessories. Need advice how can i buy backrest, crash guard and exhaust in india at low price.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi All,

I recently purchased harley davidson street 750 denim black. Its gorgeous and powerful. I am very low on cash now and can't afford HD accessories. Need advice how can i buy backrest, crash guard and exhaust in india at low price.

Thanks in advance :)
Hi Rohit. Had the same problem here. Don't go for after market accessories. Save up and buy genuine as they are unmatched quality (unmatched as in Indian manufacturing perspective). Go for screaming eagle rather than other brands as it is legal here (again going with perspective of cops not understanding ). As for back rest and leg guards you can buy MK designs from Amazon ; they look good and you won't find anything better IMO. Please respect the brand and don't fit anything off the self that's universal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Rohit!

Best Engine Guard Kit? is a thread that discusses several engine guard options, including a manufacturer in India with several interesting designs and attractive prices. I'm seriously considering switching from the engine guards I posted about on that thread to the crash rods that seemed to be a favorite.

http://www.ddhstudio.com/ is the new URL for the manufacturers of the crash rods mentioned above. They also have exhaust systems and mirror extensions.

Full sissy bar install for less than 80 dollars! - Harley Davidson Street ... Details buying and modifying a sissy bar and back rest for a Sportster to fit the Street.

I've tried to buy some knock offs of the H-D luggage rack with little success. The couple that I tried didn't fit. Your best bet is to order from one of the online discounters like www.Surdyke.com or watch for somebody here selling a used one cheap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Rohit. Had the same problem here. Don't go for after market accessories. Save up and buy genuine as they are unmatched quality (unmatched as in Indian manufacturing perspective). Go for screaming eagle rather than other brands as it is legal here (again going with perspective of cops not understanding ). As for back rest and leg guards you can buy MK designs from Amazon ; they look good and you won't find anything better IMO. Please respect the brand and don't fit anything off the self that's universal.

You are right bro, but they are too costly. 20k for just crash guard/engine guard. But yes i believe they have unmatched quality.
will wait for sometime.

I don't know if screaming eagle has that much good loud sound. Only reason for getting screaming eagle would be its legal and it won't void warranty, but indian cops not leaving that too. Even harley dealer told me not to go for slip-on right now.
I got all your point.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You are right bro, but they are too costly. 20k for just crash guard/engine guard. But yes i believe they have unmatched quality.
will wait for sometime.

I don't know if screaming eagle has that much good loud sound. Only reason for getting screaming eagle would be its legal and it won't void warranty, but indian cops not leaving that too. Even harley dealer told me not to go for slip-on right now.
I got all your point.
Someone should stand up to the cops.. Why the **** should they have problems with a little loud cans? After all they are approved by the government as road legal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Welcome to the forum, Rohit!

Best Engine Guard Kit? is a thread that discusses several engine guard options, including a manufacturer in India with several interesting designs and attractive prices. I'm seriously considering switching from the engine guards I posted about on that thread to the crash rods that seemed to be a favorite.

DDH is the new URL for the manufacturers of the crash rods mentioned above. They also have exhaust systems and mirror extensions.

Full sissy bar install for less than 80 dollars! - Harley Davidson Street ... Details buying and modifying a sissy bar and back rest for a Sportster to fit the Street.

I've tried to buy some knock offs of the H-D luggage rack with little success. The couple that I tried didn't fit. Your best bet is to order from one of the online discounters like www.Surdyke.com or watch for somebody here selling a used one cheap.

Thanks bro!! its useful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts