Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode my Sportster this past Saturday. It was about 0 degrees, and icy. AND I did it with NO helmet (we have a helmet law here). Yes, I am a true rebel.:cool:

Did I mention it was from my garage, 250 feet to my barn? BRRR.:eek:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol you rebel you!

I need to find myself a warehouse to ride in during these dark cold times.

You took her out of storage already?
No, I needed to free up my garage so I could get my Galaxie inside to work on it. Now the bike is in the unheated barn until fair weather, which will most likely be in April sometime.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
44* today, snow is melting fast. I wanted to ride so bad, but all the deep water holes are now filled with a nice salt brine... not good for chrome and steel. This winter has created some awful potholes, of which some look like they might swallow a bike.

·
Registered
548 Posts
44* today, snow is melting fast. I wanted to ride so bad, but all the deep water holes are now filled with a nice salt brine... not good for chrome and steel. This winter has created some awful potholes, of which some look like they might swallow a bike.
buddy from work rode down to the office yesterday, sunny and 45F LOL. Today, we're having ourselves a snow storm ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
buddy from work rode down to the office yesterday, sunny and 45F LOL. Today, we're having ourselves a snow storm ;)
Snowing like a SOB here today and tomorrow. Single digit temps tonight. The good news is that Friday is supposed to be back up near 40*.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Snowing like a SOB here today and tomorrow. Single digit temps tonight. The good news is that Friday is supposed to be back up near 40*.
yea bout the same round these parts, someone get old man winter a heidy ho, hes clearly frustrated ;)

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I spent 1.5 hours with a 48" blower removing the snow this morning. it ranged from bare ground to 3 foot drifts. It is supposed to be in the low 40s for the next couple days, so that should take care of most of it. Still going to be a while before bike season starts here though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts