Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, brought the 2016 XG 750 home with me this weekend, Had a choice of black or black, I chose black. My primary use for this vehicle is for curb hopping in my little city and checking out the local mountain roads and scenery. I have over the last 60 plus years owned and operated numerous bikes, a few Japanese but mostly Harley's. I enjoy the nimble and quick acceleration of the 750, it rides like no other Harley I have owned and is perfect for my current style of riding. Right off the bat I noticed a few factory concerns( The mirrors, and shifter to foot peg space) My Harley Dealership (Wind-River Harley Davidson, in Lawton Ok) has been more than accommodating with me, and is replacing the mirrors with taller and longer reach stems. I wear a 15 boot so the head-space and timing for the peg is a systemic problem. The Spanner wrench for the shocks is now my newest mission as I have not been 160 pounds since the 10th grade. Overall the few small problems I have encountered will not remove the smile from my face or darken my day. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello, brought the 2016 XG 750 home with me this weekend, Had a choice of black or black, I chose black. My primary use for this vehicle is for curb hopping in my little city and checking out the local mountain roads and scenery. I have over the last 60 plus years owned and operated numerous bikes, a few Japanese but mostly Harley's. I enjoy the nimble and quick acceleration of the 750, it rides like no other Harley I have owned and is perfect for my current style of riding. Right off the bat I noticed a few factory concerns( The mirrors, and shifter to foot peg space) My Harley Dealership (Wind-River Harley Davidson, in Lawton Ok) has been more than accommodating with me, and is replacing the mirrors with taller and longer reach stems. I wear a 15 boot so the head-space and timing for the peg is a systemic problem. The Spanner wrench for the shocks is now my newest mission as I have not been 160 pounds since the 10th grade. Overall the few small problems I have encountered will not remove the smile from my face or darken my day. :D

Welcome to the group and Congratulations Mr.Wilburt, hope soon you will fix all the lagging things for you and the 750 becomes perfect handling for you.and your primary use of the vehicle is awesome,have a great pleasure in riding your new Street 750 , cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
The part you need to adjust the rear shocks is: Tool Kit part # 14900048A

It's not much to it, but it is the one you need. I bought one and it does the job.

TOOL KIT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts