Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I have just over 10k Miles. Still running the Michelin Scorchers from Factory. Personally I don't have a problem with the tires. So I ordered a new set from Dennis Kirk. Shipped cost me $234. Dealer wants $390 for the set. Plus I am getting a $40 Rebate Gift Card. DK sent e-mail back on &/26 with UPS Tracking #. Which on 7/29/17 still shows as Label Printed. Awaiting package. Huh?? Called DK and now they need to have their Customer Service look into the matter. Wont get an answer until Mon or Tuesday. NEVER had a problem with DK in the past. Of course this is the First time I ordered tires from them.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just checked DK's website. They show (New Tires) at F 5/32. And R at 6/32" Mine were measured at 4 and 5/32" At 10k Miles. I forget which is which. If that is true, I'm getting ridiculous mileage.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Got home LATE last night. UPS did deliver the tires. And they do say H-D on the sidewall. One of the tires has a Michelin, The other has a Drag Specialties sticker on it. Michelin must relabel it for them. Now I am all set for when I need them replaced. Go to the shop, Have new Stems installed, and Balanced. Be like new again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts