Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our mild modded 750, I personally made a new horn bracket and relocated it , we put 2" drop schocks, and a led back light and hsd our shop paint it up, we also put the cafe style seat on it., we haven't put the exhaust or intake on it yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should state that this is a dealer owned bike that will be for sale if tha v&h comp muffler ever gets back in stock!

·
Registered
766 Posts
I mentioned to our dealer about painting some theme bikes and that I had seen dealers elsewhere via the internet that had their employee teams build different project bikes too.

didn't seem to be much interest. I would think especially in a college town that might spark some interest.

several people I have talked to about my street 750 didn't even know Harley made this model, go figure huh?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I mentioned to our dealer about painting some theme bikes and that I had seen dealers elsewhere via the internet that had their employee teams build different project bikes too.

didn't seem to be much interest. I would think especially in a college town that might spark some interest.

several people I have talked to about my street 750 didn't even know Harley made this model, go figure huh?
Only the "old timers" know what it is, and even then it's usually " Is that the new Buell?" No, it's not a Buell. It's basically a modern day Honda CB. Sporty in nature, cruiser in style. Definitely not a sport bike.

·
Registered
203 Posts
what shocks are they mate?
Size, too, please, if you could

EDIT: love it by the way

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry i didnt keep up, I will check with the boss on the shocks, I am 6'2" and the lowest part of the seat is slightly higher than my knee, jiffy stand is a bit too long now so need to be careful or cut a 1/2 out below the spring..will post shock info tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Only the "old timers" know what it is, and even then it's usually " Is that the new Buell?" No, it's not a Buell. It's basically a modern day Honda CB. Sporty in nature, cruiser in style. Definitely not a sport bike.
Funny that you should call it a modern day CB. I've described it as the best 80's UJM you can buy in 2015. The last time I posted it on G+ one of the people in my circle went "Harley makes a standard?". Yeah and a pretty darned good one as well.

·
Registered
367 Posts
If they can get this fuel pump/tank issue sorted I see these bikes taking off. It truly is a blast and a platform that lends itself to any sort of build someone could desire.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well my boss bought those shocks 2004-2014xl and they bolted right in so dont know what to tell you on that , I work at a harley dealer. ..we used the rnc light kit and it is blindingly bright compared to stock. And we bought the free spirits hi flow fits pretty good. Here are final results pics ,notice the horn relocation, it allows full volume.....

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts