Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen a phone mount? I looked on Harley's website and they have one, but it says it does not fit the 500/750.

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is the one I use on my Street 750 and Suzuki Savage. Holds my Samsung phone very well.
https://www.rammount.com/products/xgrip/un10_learn
I'm considering a RAM mount as well - I've used other RAM mounts in the past, definitely a quality item.

I'm adding a USB charging jack now, I purchased an accessory connector from the dealer so I can just plug it into the harness without having to splice anything.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm considering a RAM mount as well - I've used other RAM mounts in the past, definitely a quality item.

I'm adding a USB charging jack now, I purchased an accessory connector from the dealer so I can just plug it into the harness without having to splice anything.
Do you have part number for the accessory connector?

·
Registered
490 Posts
If you have the tender cord already installed when you bought your bike, the dealership should have it on the shelf. I've seen the USB one as well as the 2 in 1 Y splitter.

·
Registered
159 Posts
There's a thread on GPS for the Street where I linked to the phone mount I use. I'll link it here also but in that thread I have pictures of the mount on my bike. It was inexpensive and I use it daily. Phone seems solid. I have an iPhone 6 with an extended battery case but I've also put my wife's iPhone 5 in there without a case and it's flexible enough for both.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Anything set up specifically for Harley will not work because they use 1" bars on every model except the Street. Anything that will work on foreign bikes (7/8" bars) will work on the street.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts