Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used a power Vision tuner on the Street? I am wonder if the ECM will show other information like RPM's as it does with other Harley's

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Just get the FP3. The FP3 shows you everything, RPM, gear you are in, temp, battery charge, everything.
Thanks I have had a couple of the power vision . Will need to look at the FP3 also.
Did some checking it works off a smart phone . If a FP3 can read it off the ECM then a Power vision can also.

·
Registered
34 Posts
you can put up to 5 bikes on the PV, it just costs $200 for each software license.

LMK what you find out, i have a PV that only has 3 bikes on it, been wondering what it would do on the 750....

i highly doubt the Street ECM has any relation to the Harley stuff on the PV.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can put up to 5 bikes on the PV, it just costs $200 for each software license.

LMK what you find out, i have a PV that only has 3 bikes on it, been wondering what it would do on the 750....

i highly doubt the Street ECM has any relation to the Harley stuff on the PV.
When I had the Power Vision on my 2016 RGU never tuned the bike with, it did not need a tune. I used the PV for the long list of other tools it had. Maybe information I really did not need but it it answered question I had about head temps in relation ship to the coolant temps with the wet heads. I may need email dynojet or fuel motor and ask what information it will read from the ECM that is not shown on the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts