Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are in the Washington DC surrounding area, I recommend you check out the Progressive International Motorcycle Show. I went last year and will be there this weekend to check out all the bikes, aftermarket items and other neat items. I truly enjoyed it last year.

Washington DC Progressive Intl Motorcycle Show
Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place
Washington DC 20001

Jan 9-11 Jan 2015

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows are held around the country throughout the year and I also highly recommend going to them when they're nearby. If I haven't mentioned it before the goal of the Stone Free II chopper project is to win first place in the custom motorcycle competition at the Seattle Progressive show. The competition is very tough because some really excellent custom motorcycles compete in the Progressive.

·
Registered
219 Posts
The Progressive International Motorcycle Shows are held around the country throughout the year and I also highly recommend going to them when they're nearby. If I haven't mentioned it before the goal of the Stone Free II chopper project is to win first place in the custom motorcycle competition at the Seattle Progressive show. The competition is very tough because some really excellent custom motorcycles compete in the Progressive.
Never realized how big of a deal it is, now time to go hunting for event coverage from previous events :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts