Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While a lot of fellow Indians criticise street made in India & being substandard. I completely disagree.

Its the 1st new platform bike after a gap of 14 years & the 1st time a Harley davidson made out of America.

its a matter of pride, that harley davidson chose India to make these bikes not only for Indian use but also for the world.

Riding the bike, sorry to say but is more refined than lot of higher priced harleys.

Its an awesome bike.

·
Registered
283 Posts
While a lot of fellow Indians criticise street made in India & being substandard. I completely disagree.

Its the 1st new platform bike after a gap of 14 years & the 1st time a Harley davidson made out of America.

its a matter of pride, that harley davidson chose India to make these bikes not only for Indian use but also for the world.

Riding the bike, sorry to say but is more refined than lot of higher priced harleys.

Its an awesome bike.
Well said Amit. I like your spirit and whole heartedly second you. I totally agree, it's a great bike and like all new launches there are and will be a few niggles which will be sorted out in due course of time. All buyers at this stage should be proud of themselves and consider themselves as pioneers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts