Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you in this region who have placed an order please check in.

Give us a brief report on the experence, how much you deposit or anything relating to payments and finally, when you will be receiving your HD Street :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes another 5 days and we will see a whole lot of booking and test ride experience.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Lets Use this forum to post our Dealer experience as well.

All Formalities done at dealership during booking and other details.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Fiend v1.1.7.

·
Registered
174 Posts
New information regarding street 750 -

I called 3 dealerships today - delhi , kolkata , bangalore regarding pricing and test drive . The information I got from them-

Delhi - on-road 4.57 lakhs , display bike from march 1st and test ride from april onwards.
Mileage figure qouted - 25kmpl in city.

kolkata - on-road 4.82 lakhs , again display from march 1st but test from 2nd week of april. Mileage figure qouted(after enquiring from someone else) - 18-20kmpl

bangalore - on-road 4.99lakhs , test ride from april and mileage 15kmpl !!!

Colours available - gloss black , matte black and gloss red(frame black). 2-tone paint job available for extra charge . Forward controls available for extra charge.

On road is inclusive of insurance . And can someone please educate me on why delhi is significantly cheaper compared to bengal or karnataka ? :O

It is frankly surprising that the liquid cooled smaller displacement revo-x has been qouted the same mileage as the 883cc sportster motor by 2 of them , I was expecting atleast 20kmpl within city if not more . Delivery date 2-3 months from date of order.

Ps- can you guys confirm the mileage figure as well when you speak/visit the dealership.

EDIT- called chandigarh as well , same mileage figure qouted - 15 for city , 20 on highway . Same as sportster.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Thanks Basu for sharing this info, I would be getting details from Delhi Dealership tomorrow for sure and lets see what they share.

·
Registered
128 Posts
New information regarding street 750 -

I called 3 dealerships today - delhi , kolkata , bangalore regarding pricing and test drive . The information I got from them-

Delhi - on-road 4.57 lakhs , display bike from march 1st and test ride from april onwards.
Mileage figure qouted - 25kmpl in city.

kolkata - on-road 4.82 lakhs , again display from march 1st but test from 2nd week of april. Mileage figure qouted(after enquiring from someone else) - 18-20kmpl

bangalore - on-road 4.99lakhs , test ride from april and mileage 15kmpl !!!

Colours available - gloss black , matte black and gloss red(frame black). 2-tone paint job available for extra charge . Forward controls available for extra charge.

On road is inclusive of insurance . And can someone please educate me on why delhi is significantly cheaper compared to bengal or karnataka ? :O

It is frankly surprising that the liquid cooled smaller displacement revo-x has been qouted the same mileage as the 883cc sportster motor by 2 of them , I was expecting atleast 20kmpl within city if not more . Delivery date 2-3 months from date of order.

Ps- can you guys confirm the mileage figure as well when you speak/visit the dealership.

EDIT- called chandigarh as well , same mileage figure qouted - 15 for city , 20 on highway . Same as sportster.
Yet again people from Bangalore have to pay more :(
Sad state of affairs ,why is cost of living in bangalore is going up like crazy ...
I was planning for accessories thinking bike will be prized around 4.7 or something now I will just buy the stock bike and plan for customizing it latter :(

·
Registered
233 Posts
Just Called up Delhi Dealership, Bike will be on Display on 1st March, Test Ride starts 2nd week of April.

So its confirmed they are not offering test-drives at this moment.

And Most Probably Denim Black would be color of Street 750 on Display.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes That I think they will be able to do ;), cos many people will be there to hear it if not ride it

·
Registered
128 Posts
Booking!!!!

Hi, i just booked street 750 & the booking amount was 30,000 INR for street 750..
The whole experience was great ,the sales executives and customer relationship manager were extremely graceful :D
It was chaotic in the showroom ,i went around 9:30 am to the showroom probably 15 mins later when showroom was opened and i was taken back with the crowd so early ,youngsters and elderly alike and the bike enthusiasts and most importantly die hard harley fans sporting harley attire :)
My booking was 15th for the day lol ,thats what the sales head told (&_&) ,i was like wth ...

Delivery of bikes will be starting from late April ,or early May thats the latest news..
mileage figures are same as Iron @ testing conditions its around 25 ,harley personal claimed it to be around 21-22 on highways...
And regarding test rides it will start from April 1st week...
Coudnt get them to fire the engine as they said its a display bike :(
I was bit disappointed at that time wanted to see how the exhaust note sounds :(
Regarding accessories there's only minimal option as posted by our Sunny Sahadev...
will post the soft copy of available accessories once i get the mail...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 38 Posts