Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased 2017 Street with ABS 750 back in Trivandrum, I am struggling to get 150/75/15 rear tyre , I searched in Dubai as well . 2018 model tyre are available but nothing after that. Can someone help me get 20 or 21 model . Thank you

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
781 Posts
I'm a bit confused. The tires should be the same for any year of Street 750. Are you saying the only tire you can find was made in 2018 and has been sitting in a warehouse for 3 years? Obviously you wouldn't want to put an old stock tire on your bike because they basically have a shelf life of about 5 years.

The Harley-Davidson site sells a 140/75r15 for the rear tire on a 2017 Street 750. I know that's an odd size to find and seems to be used almost exclusively on these bikes, so there aren't a lot of them.

You have some bit of flexibility as far as what size of tire you use. Member @Devangrey talks about using a 160/80-15 in his New Meat thread as does @jamie in his Tires that fit thread.

At the end of the Tires thread @Hellbilly mentions using a 140/80/r15 and also provides a link to an online calculator that helps the user compare two different tire sizes and also provides speedometer adjustment values.

In the
Rear Tire 170/80-15 thread several users chime in about alternate brands and sizing.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
781 Posts
You might try putting the terms "tire" and "tyre" into the "Search Community" tool at the top center of the page to find some more posts about what our members have used for tires.

·
Registered
108 Posts
You could check with the nearest MRF dealer for the tyre. MRF had just launched the "ezeeride" tyre for the street 750 just before Harley announced the plan to stop the model. (Link). I got the same tyre this year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts