Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm back again with the seat. The one I bought on eBay was a money pit. I put leather bandaids of sorts on it, and it just kept getting worse to the point I'd have just been better off buying another seat.

I saw a cat with a Lowrider S that had a nice bucket seat. Do we have something like those? I'm trying to stay under $100, but I think that's more going to be around $200 for those kind of seats. Just curious to know.

On my cold starts, the opening the throttle before hitting the starter seems to be working for now. I'm working with my mechanic to get my battery replaced under warranty.

My seat looks really shabby, so I do want to replace it, so do my coleman saddlebags, but one thing at a time.

· Registered
183 Posts
Greg - I use a local, outstanding seat builder. It's like getting fitted for a suit by a tailor. You could look for a seat maker where you are. You are guaranteed a good fit and a good look.

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Greg - I use a local, outstanding seat builder. It's like getting fitted for a suit by a tailor. You could look for a seat maker where you are. You are guaranteed a good fit and a good look.
I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I can look into it for certain. I've heard of people selling wraps, but stopped looking soon after. Thank you for sharing. I'll check around.

· Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
932 Posts
You might want to consider the Tuffside seat re-covering kit. It should work if there is anything left of the stock seat, or if you can purchase one here or on eBay.

· Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might want to consider the Tuffside seat re-covering kit. It should work if there is anything left of the stock seat, or if you can purchase one here or on eBay.
I'll look into that one as well thank you very much hopefully as always. I'm really interested if it's as reasonable as it sounds. Thanks for the insight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts