Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
I have a silly but unanswered question.
What is the recommended PSI for MRF tires in India for Street 750 as i often go for longer range and a bit particular about tire pressure.
Also, please confirm if the same is valid for Nitrogen as well?0:)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Front 30 and rear 40..not sure about nitrogen.

The practical problem what i have faced is air filling at petrol pumps, as they are using long nozzle to fill the air in tires and it is very difficult to fill in street 750 with such long nozzles. you have to search for specific pumps with short air filling nozzles.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

The practical problem what i have faced is air filling at petrol pumps, as they are using long nozzle to fill the air in tires and it is very difficult to fill in street 750 with such long nozzles. you have to search for specific pumps with short air filling nozzles.
Thanks Vicky:nerd:,
Luckily have been riding with same pressure.
But, the same nozzle issue comes with Nitrogen too i was able to fill it in front tire only, rear one couldn't fit the nozzle in.
If you're able to find some extender, please share.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Well said bro, for pressure filling on rear one is really huge problem, guys at patrol pump couldnt able to fit nozzle,

in HSR Layout, Banaglore (IP Pump) he bring some small nozzle & done it, it took around half an hour+ to fill air in rear,

I think best solution is portable pump which HD have for 1000INR, can be used for highways too, ( battery will be use)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts