Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am all about researching when I want something so I found this website for easy bracket that allow you to attach them to a saddlebag and the saddlebag can be detached/attached. The brackets are made for specify make and model of motorcycle. I did not find one for the street, not suprising so I sent off a email to the company and got this email back today

Hi LaVerne, we have the Easy Bracket kit developed for the Street 500/750..we are just waiting for production of parts...the kit should be ready by 1st December..you will be able to order through our site Great Bike Gear- home of Easy Brackets and accessories made in America

I was happy to get this email, I email back and said thanks and that I would be spreading the word

He wrote back and said if anyone ordered use the promo code BZ10 and get a 10% discount

Go to site and check it out, I don't work for this company just passing information. No pressure on my end.

I will be ordering mine on 1st and then I think I am done for a while.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UPDATE: Check the site today and the bracket was available to order, so I ordered mine today and got my 10% discount, will report back when I receive them and install them.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awesome, thanks for the update
hopefully shipping goes well for you, keep us posted on how that goes.
They shipped them out on 26 Noverember 2014, and they are on the FedEx truck out for delivery. I will get them today 2 December 2014. Not bad, with a holiday in the midst of that. Will keep you all posted, more likely will not get to install them until Friday since I dont have a working drill but the installation suppose to be easy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts