Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I was riding the other day and a bike passed me wearing an haress that had the turning indicators on both side and the brake lights in the middle of his back. I wish I had the chance to ask him where he purchase it, I went on the internet and can only find a picture of it from 2008 when it was in the thought process. I really would like to purchase it from what it says on the internet it is wireless.

Do anyone know where I can purchase this item or even seen it?

Attachments

·
Registered
491 Posts
I like the idea of it being wireless and putting the module under the seat. I'm waiting to see if someone is building a battery powered led mirror with (running/brake/turn signal) and or tail lights accessories that operate wireless through blue tooth while still keeping the minimum wire stock signals as backup. This would be good for smaller motorcycles that have minimum space for wiring. I already have Uclear bluetooth device on my helmet. I don't think I would want to have LED lights attached or wear a bulky jacket with lights attached. I would be worried about breaking one of the lights on the jacket or the Helmet when not in use.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts