Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you who don't know, since rarely get chances to take out my Therapist, I make the most of every ride I can get my hands on. So today is when my Therapist has been with me for a month and her first servicing was due.

I fixed an appointment 3 days ago for 9:30 AM today (Saturday 30th August 2014) and then started planning a ride before I getting to the service station. I woke up at 6:00 AM, had my cup of coffee, changed into my riding clothes and set off. I took the Pune - Solapur highway up to Khedgaon and then a left at Khedgaon to go towards Shirur. The very first picture in the album below will show you the route I took. The road from Pune to Khedgaon was very good as always since it is a national highway. However the Khedgaon to Ranjangaon strip (38 kms) was really bad. I wish I hadn't taken the route but decided to continue. I stopped for photos two times on the way and you can see them in the album below.

I got to the service station at 9:45 and now I must go back to pick her up. She must be ready and waiting for me :).

Hope you like the snaps. More snaps to come when I ride next.

https://plus.google.com/photos/1037...s/6053252913272055585?authkey=CMelsuuH7unvvwE

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Get the service manual. I will walk you through it. Simple to perform and great to know. There are other members that will also help you through it.

I was going to do my own home gyno work too. But the wife drew the line when I started strapping her to the lift table. I gave her a safety word but she was a no go.

Reactions: bmoothedan

·
Registered
30 Posts
Get the service manual. I will walk you through it. Simple to perform and great to know. There are other members that will also help you through it.

I was going to do my own home gyno work too. But the wife drew the line when I started strapping her to the lift table. I gave her a safety word but she was a no go.
bench vices make poor stirrups!

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Reactions: bmoothedan
1 - 7 of 7 Posts