Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey brothers of the wild free crazy fun world of riding and hey harley owners who love their harley more then Harley Davidson the company.. I been riding ever since I moved back to my home state and my first angel on wheels is my HD street 750 and I love everything that everybody loves about it getting crazy about customize on it to make it better and sweeter when swinging a leg over her so am here to learn what people got to say about everything cause am still learning and hungry for the knowledge so thank you to all who are in it to give help and knowledge to all like me

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey brothers of the wild free crazy fun world of riding and hey harley owners who love their harley more then Harley Davidson the company.. I been riding ever since I moved back to my home state and my first angel on wheels is my HD street 750 and I love everything that everybody loves about it getting crazy about customize on it to make it better and sweeter when swinging a leg over her so am here to learn what people got to say about everything cause am still learning and hungry for the knowledge so thank you to all who are in it to give help and knowledge to all like me
Welcome bro! FIRST THING FIRST... WATCH THIS VIDEO, THEN RE WATCH IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER (while putting it to practice in between every time you ride)

It's great for even 20+ years experienced riders...and beginners

http://youtu.be/w3s7Lk-z3pM

I have been studying it like a bible, info like this is what separates the boys from the men.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts