Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Went on a ride today that comprised of 4 different motorcycle sites. It was pretty cool.

·
Administrator
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Wife and I took a short ride today to meet with a builder. Started out a nice sunny day and barely beat the rain home. Super windy day, fought 45mph side wind gusts most of the way.

·
Administrator
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Went on a nice 10 hour, 500 mile ride yesterday, here's the Relive:

Here's the video of ride yesterday. Warning: it's long. Didn't realize it was that long. You can fast forward the part that says "on other side of San Antonio, rest isn't too bad. I wanted to look at my new land after 3.5 inches of rain in the previous 24 hours, I was pleased. The land isn't much to look at now, but hopefully over the next few months I can get my improvements done.

·
Administrator
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Rode to son's for granddaughter's birthday on Friday, great ride.

But ride home today wasn't as nice.

·
Administrator
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Most of y'all by now know I'm a little nuts, and I'm ok with that, in fact I enjoy it. Anyway on another forum we adopted a maskot we are mailing around to take pictures of with our bikes. It's been cool seeing the pictures. Well, it was my turn this week. Pictures didn't seem right, so I made a video. Yea, not very good, but I defhad fun making it.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts