Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Saree Guards

60300091A is the Right Saree Guard
60300092A is the Left Saree Guard
I ordered from my local dealer. Was surprised I was able to order it here in Colorado. I just checked a dealer who has internet part ordering, Surdyke.com and they have them listed on sale for $23.65, but I don't know about shipping cost. I know when I got them from local dealer, I did not have to pay shipping. And just like to keep things local when I can.
Keith

·
Registered
8 Posts
Can anybody give me the dimensions of the spacers used either in the EasyBrackets, or the stock Docking Hardware (52300285) or saddlebags (90200906)?

The saddlebag supports I ordered (Kumeed) will mount to the fender bolts. Since the fender tapers to the rear, HD uses spacers to even out the width so the luggage rack and/or saddlebags mount straight.

The install instructions show the parts, but not their dimensions. My rough estimate is that the rear bolts are about 11.5 inches apart, and the forward ones 13.5". That implies about a one inch spacer on each side at the rear, which seems too large.

BTW ordered Nomad medium slanted bags. Seems about the same size as the HD ones.

Thanks,

Greg

·
Registered
8 Posts
FWIW Harley's mounting kit lists bolts 75mm long. The Front fender bolts are 40mm, and the rear 25.

Therefor I assumed that the spacers I needed to make equaled 75 - width of saddle bag support - 40 or 25 (front or rear).

I ended up getting black nylon spacers from ACE. (I didn't want to try to cut chrome ones). Home Depot has aluminum ones which I will probably get.

HTH,

Greg

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
FWIW Harley's mounting kit lists bolts 75mm long. The Front fender bolts are 40mm, and the rear 25.

Therefor I assumed that the spacers I needed to make equaled 75 - width of saddle bag support - 40 or 25 (front or rear).

Greg
Thanks Greg, My old eyes are not what they used to be. 75mm X ?. Are these M6 or M8 or what and fine or course thread?

Bill R

1 - 9 of 9 Posts