Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

My search for saddlebags working with our Streets ended nowhere...

I was not able to find vendors proposing specific models for us. Anybody got some and is willing to share references ?

Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi All

My search for saddlebags working with our Streets ended nowhere...

I was not able to find vendors proposing specific models for us. Anybody got some and is willing to share references ?

Thanks
I got the leatherworks 108 saddlebags, mounted with the easybrackets. Purchased everything from greatbikegear.com, Bob Zamzow. They are just the right size for my needs and fit very well on the Street 750.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi..

Well I also some easybracket and the least is to say this is not working with my 500...
Had to add around 5mm spacers to make this work... It's awfull :-(

·
Registered
309 Posts
@MOTO,

Off-Topic: It looks like you have an H-D 25" windscreen. If so how do you like it? Does it allow you to see over it, a little? Right now I have a National Cycle screen that fits over the cowl. It's fine for around town but I plan on a trip and would like some greater protection.

Thanks,

JMB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Jonberg,
For me looking over it is the problem. I'm 1,9m tall and on the highway after 110 km/h the noise in your helmet starts annoying. So I upgraded with a fixed and screwed spoiler and I'm very content with it.

Greetings
MOTO

·
Registered
309 Posts
Does anyone else have a suggestion as to a no hassle detachable wind screen suitable for longer highway trips? Any such information would be appreciated.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts