Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Guys, I have finally decided to christen my bike as FIONA!
So, please say hello to her and I am now getting her some finery to doll her up. Some pictures...
Fiona....that is a nice name..would love to see pictures after she get all dolled up.

LaVerne

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder how the slip on will make the exhaust note sound.

I like the name too.
Thanks Testiphony.
Now, about the slip on......it has actually made the bike into a real FIRE BREATHING AND A ROARING DRAGON! The sound is UNBELIEVABLE! Fiona is now probably the best sounding Harley in town. Seriously, I mean 'Harley' and not just the Street! To my ears, it beats a V&H hollow. I am thrilled!
I will post some pictures tomorrow and also try to record a video and post it. Whether the audio will do justice or not, I really don't know, but believe you me, 'Firebrand Loose Cannon' is really something!:D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Nice name, if you don't mind where did you buy backrest and footpegs?
Eagerly waiting for video.
I got the backrest and the foot pegs from a member on this very forum, his user name is "DSBrar16". He is manufacturing some items for the Street and there are pictures and details on the forum in his post. You can contact him for all that is available.
I will post a video as soon as possible and try to do a decent job, so that the audio does justice to the exhaust.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks AYEDEE, I will check with him.
Btw I got to know that there is one person in Bangalore who does aftermarkets for Harley by the name 'aeedea'

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks AYEDEE, I will check with him.
Btw I got to know that there is one person in Bangalore who does aftermarkets for Harley by the name 'aeedea'
Yes. He is Sandeep Dahiya and his contact no is 09008366300. I met up with him yesterday and saw his work shop. He has designed a very nice backrest which folds to serve as a backrest for the pillion rider as well as the solo rider. A great idea. It is still in its initial stages and a newer design is in the offing, which to my mind will be better being sleeker in design. In addition, he is modifying seats and attaching LED lights for which he is manufacturing brackets. In all a good job being done.
You can see his AEEDEA Facebook page to get an idea.;)
I know of another guy in Mumbai doing two into two exhausts. The exhaust is in both chrome and denim black. It looks and sounds great.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes. He is Sandeep Dahiya and his contact no is 09008366300. I met up with him yesterday and saw his work shop. He has designed a very nice backrest which folds to serve as a backrest for the pillion rider as well as the solo rider. A great idea. It is still in its initial stages and a newer design is in the offing, which to my mind will be better being sleeker in design. In addition, he is modifying seats and attaching LED lights for which he is manufacturing brackets. In all a good job being done.
You can see his AEEDEA Facebook page to get an idea.;)
I know of another guy in Mumbai doing two into two exhausts. The exhaust is in both chrome and denim black. It looks and sounds great.
Thanks AYEDEA for information regarding AEEDEA :) His backrest design looks quite innovative. I will visit his workshop sometime to check out.He seems to have lot of stuff in his brochure

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hello Dear
We are based in Delhi
Please find the below details:
For pics of street 500/750 products visit www.devdihatti.in
Below is the price list:
1. Backrest: 9500 rupees
2. mAD2 exhaust slip ons: 12000 rupees
3. Moustache Engine Guard: 9000
5. HD shape Engine Guard: 8500
6. Crome Footrest : 3500 rupees/pair
7. Drag Handle bar: 3500 rupees
8. Crash rods: 1900
9. Mirror Extenders: 1500

Our upcoming products:
1. Detachable Carrier with our existing backrest design.
2. 2 more new design of backrest.
3. 2x2 exhaust in 2 different designs
4. Single slip ons in 3 different designs.
We are also modifying stock exhaust with proper baffles.

Terms & Conditions:

1.Please note that there will be no courier charges if order amount exceed10000 rupees. Below 10000 rupees courier charges will be 200rupees/KG
2. On total order between 15000 to 20000, there will be 500 rupees discount.
3. On total order between 20000 to 30000, there will be 1000 rupees discount.
4. On order of 30000 rupees and above, there will be 2000 rupees discount.

Thanks,
Devender Singh Brar
+91-9650477441
[email protected]
www.devdihatti.in

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello Dear
We are based in Delhi
Please find the below details:
For pics of street 500/750 products visit Home
Below is the price list:
1. Backrest: 9500 rupees
2. mAD2 exhaust slip ons: 12000 rupees
3. Moustache Engine Guard: 9000
5. HD shape Engine Guard: 8500
6. Crome Footrest : 3500 rupees/pair
7. Drag Handle bar: 3500 rupees
8. Crash rods: 1900
9. Mirror Extenders: 1500

Our upcoming products:
1. Detachable Carrier with our existing backrest design.
2. 2 more new design of backrest.
3. 2x2 exhaust in 2 different designs
4. Single slip ons in 3 different designs.
We are also modifying stock exhaust with proper baffles.

Terms & Conditions:

1.Please note that there will be no courier charges if order amount exceed10000 rupees. Below 10000 rupees courier charges will be 200rupees/KG
2. On total order between 15000 to 20000, there will be 500 rupees discount.
3. On total order between 20000 to 30000, there will be 1000 rupees discount.
4. On order of 30000 rupees and above, there will be 2000 rupees discount.

Thanks,
Devender Singh Brar
+91-9650477441
[email protected]
Home
Don't just spam all the threads out here.. it doesnt look good

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sure will take . Actually my main concern was to tell everybody about street accessories
If that was your main concern then the respectable and civil course of action would have been to make your own main thread or to have bumped one of your pre-existing threads that you had already posted regarding your products!

Copy&Pasting the same exact "advert" in over a dozen threads does not come off as professional at all, in fact it makes one question the integrity of your business more than anything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts