Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried a "Saddlemen Two-Up Seat For Harley Street 2015" ?

It sounds good @ only $224 but one never knows. I would appreciate any input on any two-up seat; touring comfort being my objective.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi Jongerg I was wondering the same thing. Both the Corbin and Mustang 2 up seats have a much wider area for the passenger with the Corbin being 1 " wider than the Mustang and contoured. I have been researching this for a couple weeks and am about to bite the bullet and order a Corbin Gunfighter with Lady. I have the regular Corbin Gunfighter and love it.

mgg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi Jongerg I was wondering the same thing. Both the Corbin and Mustang 2 up seats have a much wider area for the passenger with the Corbin being 1 " wider than the Mustang and contoured. I have been researching this for a couple weeks and am about to bite the bullet and order a Corbin Gunfighter with Lady. I have the regular Corbin Gunfighter and love it.

mgg
how did it work out ?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
651 Posts
@JONBERG and @MGG were last seen on the forum in 2016, so don't expect responses from them. You might want to try some searches of the site using keywords like "Corbin", "Saddlemam", & "Mustang" to see what others thought or if those members answered your questions for other members in other threads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts