Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Polished Billet Foot Pegs Shift Peg Set for Harley Dyna Softail and Sportster | eBay

ordered these for my bike, got the shifter peg on today.
I like the look and they are a lot less cost than all of HD's shifter peg and foot pegs. they seem well made too.

it sure was difficult trying to unscrew the peg from the shifter lever due to all the red thread lock that was put on at the factory :(
the main reason I wanted to change the factory shift and foot pegs is that I do not like the thick rubber type, and I wanted them all to match........I have nearly ruined my favorite (left) riding boot/s, with the rubber shift peg marring up my light brown leather boot.

·
Registered
309 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are there any tricks to get this stuff to fit? I sure like the looks.

the shifter peg went on perfect...

hadn't done the foot pegs yet, but they look like they should also fit good too.....

for a little over $50 for this set, the comparable HD stuff all would have cost over $100....:)

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i still have to find a brake pedal pad that will match my shifter peg and foot pegs, ...the search begins

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
finally got the foot pegs installed

...also, the brake pad came in and got it installed too.
will post pics later today.
it pretty much matches the knurled aluminum billet pegs.
got the aluminum brake pad cover off of ebay for $4.
after trimming the stock rubber pad, this installed over it.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice.....from whr u get tht rubber protection on front fender....i was also searching for something, as the radiator needs protection

i bought a small mudflap set at the local auto parts for $6, trimmed it to fit then bolted it to the fender. it does help keep most road debris off of the radiator grill.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts