Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love my 750 street. And the dealership has been great so far. But my baby is sick :(
Takes about 3 tries to get her to start :(
When trying to cruise at a constaint speed between 20 to 50 mph the bike feels like its struggling to get fuel. It has a bad skip or something. The bast way i can describe is it feels like a flat spot on a tire. (thats not the problem but thats the way it feels)
When ideal it does not have this nice perr to it. sounds like its skipping or something.
Another boardie told me it could be the fuel pump or injectors.
Anyone else have this problem? or know what could be the issue?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Getting my ride back tomorrow. Turned out to be a bad spark plug. Was not gapped right. All back to running smooth. Just in time for a beautiful weekend. Going to be 85 and partly cloudy saturday. Me and a friend going to go on an 150 mile ride.
Be safe everyone and have fun

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea that was my issue. They changed the spark plug and tuned me up. Been running good. But now its back to running slugish from around 30 to 50 mph. Im going to run it low on gas to see if i have the gas light issue and the Lurking issue. Then take it back up there and have it all fixed. Another friend suggested it was the fuel punp also. So thats the 1st thing i will want them to look at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.