Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sissy bar and backrest accessory looks very small - wondering if any after market products are available

i dont want to spend 25k on the ones which HD is offering currently - doesnt seem worth

·
Registered
12 Posts
The sissy bar and backrest accessory looks very small - wondering if any after market products are available

i dont want to spend 25k on the ones which HD is offering currently - doesnt seem worth
I would tend to agree with you on that. The sissy bar and the backrest are too low, and rather than giving comfort to the pillion, become a pain in the backside (pun intended). They need to be higher to support the mid/upper back - especially in light of the quick acceleration capabilities of the 750.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I already have mine designed my motorcycle for sale and modified by me so it is unique and exclusive, when you have finished modifying I miss you I will put an image in the post of accessories made in Spain at this website's you can find shortly. Home - customspaan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.