Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else noticed that this site keeps freezing up and is very slow to load, or reload pages?

It's so frustrating I'm getting ready to pack it in and go to the "other Street Forum"

·
Registered
187 Posts
i always visit this forum with my PC Firefox browser (with adblock & noscript addons). never an issue outside of bad ISP connectivity

since addons to control popups for mobile browsers don't currently exist, i never bother to visit any forum on my tablet (phone is too small as well)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm using FireFox as well.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had to go to the bottom left of the site all way down and change the drop menu to classic.. Have had no lag or freezing since

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to go to the bottom left of the site all way down and change the drop menu to classic.. Have had no lag or freezing since
I'll try that for awhile

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Firefox

Seems to be trying to load "ad's" from what I see in the lower left corner, when it freezes up. Usually happens when you're trying to respond to someone, or post

·
Registered
63 Posts
Its going to any page.. to new posts to look at general forums. But like I posted before I switched to classic and have had no issues since .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts