Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gents - after 4500miles. I decided that it is time. My hips cannot stand it anymore.
i bought it 2019 of May with 30 miles on it for $4900 and traded it last week for $5400

the replacement is the 2020 Slim with ABS. Got it with less MSRP. Basically i asked to just remove the cost of ABS and some other dealer fees.

Here she is

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
121 Posts
Good looking bike and congrats. But don't leave the forum. There are people always looking for advice and you might have the right answer for them. Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I agree with lesblank, great on the visuals. Let us know how you have adapted to the weight difference between the Slim and the 750.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No problem i will sneak here for sure. Big weight difference but it handle the twistys like im doing on street rod. Never scraped footboards.

·
Registered
75 Posts
FLS is a great bike. My wife's has S&S Intake, V&H Exhaust, and FP3 tuner and it runs great. They are pretty quick and stop very well.

And that 103 "B" engine is simply marvelous...

·
Registered
40 Posts
Gents - after 4500miles. I decided that it is time. My hips cannot stand it anymore.
i bought it 2019 of May with 30 miles on it for $4900 and traded it last week for $5400

the replacement is the 2020 Slim with ABS. Got it with less MSRP. Basically i asked to just remove the cost of ABS and some other dealer fees.

So you did exactly as I did, for more-less the same reason (size), but in my case I changed the brand too- HD was not interested in keeping their customer so... ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts