some ask to..help me ๐Ÿ˜ข

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  PugslyCat 
#1 ยท
im not goot at english.. plz understand

im street750 (2016) rider in korea
and i want to change my air filter
this filter is vance&hines vo2air intake
but i cant๐Ÿ˜ข i cant find youtube or video
There is no information about the method of installation.
plz check my pic and tell me some.. thanks

only one hose connecting is finish?
or
I'd like to know if I should make it look like the original to use the pure parts that you see here.

See less See more
#4 ยท
We have a number of international members of this forum. When somebody posts and is having language barrier issues I try to run my response through Google Translate. I don't know how good a job it does, but it's certainly better than my trying to use an English-Korean dictionary. The original poster may want to type the text from the instructions that Botty linked to through the translator to see if that helps.

์ด ํฌ๋Ÿผ์—๋Š” ๋‹ค์ˆ˜์˜ ๊ตญ์ œ ํšŒ์›์ด ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ๋ˆ„๊ตฐ๊ฐ€๊ฐ€ ๊ฒŒ์‹œํ•˜๊ณ  ์–ธ์–ด ์žฅ๋ฒฝ ๋ฌธ์ œ๊ฐ€ ๋ฐœ์ƒํ•˜๋ฉด https://translate.google.com์„ ํ†ตํ•ด ์‘๋‹ต์„ ์‹คํ–‰ํ•˜๋ ค๊ณ ํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์ผ์ด ์–ผ๋งˆ๋‚˜ ์ž˜๋˜๋Š”์ง€ ๋ชจ๋ฅด๊ฒ ์ง€๋งŒ ์˜์–ด-ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด ์‚ฌ์ „์„ ์‚ฌ์šฉํ•˜๋Š” ๊ฒƒ๋ณด๋‹ค ํ™•์‹คํžˆ ๋‚ซ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์›๋ž˜ ํฌ์Šคํ„ฐ๋Š” Botty๊ฐ€ ๋ฒˆ์—ญ๊ธฐ๋ฅผ ํ†ตํ•ด ์—ฐ๊ฒฐ๋œ ์ง€์นจ์˜ ํ…์ŠคํŠธ๋ฅผ ์ž…๋ ฅํ•˜์—ฌ ๋„์›€์ด๋˜๋Š”์ง€ ํ™•์ธํ•  ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค.

i poleom-eneun dasuui gugje hoewon-i issseubnida. nugungaga gesihago eon-eo jangbyeog munjega balsaenghamyeon https://translate.google.com-eul tonghae eungdab-eul silhaenghalyeogohabnida. il-i eolmana jaldoeneunji moleugessjiman yeong-eo-hangug-eo sajeon-eul sayonghaneun geosboda hwagsilhi nas-seubnida. wonlae poseuteoneun Bottyga beon-yeoggileul tonghae yeongyeoldoen jichim-ui tegseuteuleul iblyeoghayeo doum-idoeneunji hwag-inhal su issseubnida.

Reactions: Lesblank
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.