Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've caught some parts of some episodes but not much more. Hard for me to get past Peg Bundy being so nasty...:D

I am however addicted to The Walking Dead. Hard to understand how Daryl's Triumph sounds like a Harley though...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've caught some parts of some episodes but not much more. Hard for me to get past Peg Bundy being so nasty...:D

I am however addicted to The Walking Dead. Hard to understand how Daryl's Triumph sounds like a Harley though...:rolleyes:
LOL I love watching peg, she's one of the characters that made me like this show even more, she fits her role amazingly.

I got bored of the walking dead, way too many dead scenes that didn't have much going on, kept on falling asleep, in the first seasons

·
Registered
128 Posts
LOL I love watching peg, she's one of the characters that made me like this show even more, she fits her role amazingly.

I agree she's one **** of an actress, plays the part very well. Problem for me is, I keep thinking "what would Al say"...:rolleyes:

I got bored of the walking dead, way too many dead scenes that didn't have much going on, kept on falling asleep, in the first seasons

Bored watching the Walking Dead.... wow never heard it described that way before.:D Other than maybe a couple of slow episodes the action is non stop IMO. Oh well, "one man's noise is another man's music".
Some day I'll sit down and start watching The Sons of Anarchy I guess.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I don’t care for the Sons of Anarchy because it puts motorcyclist in a bad/negative light.:mad: A lot of people that don’t know us think we are all just like what Hollywood portrays us on TV.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The sons guys are much better role models than douchey sport bike riders in flip flops and shorts lane splitting 40-50mph faster than traffic, IMO. Although the "helmets" they wear crack me up. I mean, sure they cause mayhem and the occasional murder, but the victim always deserves it. Amiright?

Also, I think it helps sell Harleys. Fine by me.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don’t care for the Sons of Anarchy because it puts motorcyclist in a bad/negative light.:mad: A lot of people that don’t know us think we are all just like what Hollywood portrays us on TV.
it sucks that has happened but there's nothing we can do about it, it will always be like that.

I still enjoy shows like Sons Of Anarchy

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I follow the SOA facebook page and just seen them post the trailer for season 7, and i cant wait to see it.

Sadly this coming season is said to be the final season.

**** Awaits

1 - 11 of 11 Posts