Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I lived in Germany for two years and have been on the Autobahn plenty of times. Yes it is much better maintained and the drivers understand that you do not just drive idly in the left hand lane. With this being said though, I did not see a whole lot of policing like in the states. Maybe that's simply because they understand that a vehicle at any moment could be passing them at a rapid speed.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Police is lax in the US? Well, wait till you come see this part of the world....it's probably akin to the famed 'The Wild West' of the years gone by in your country...LOL.:D
I have been to India many times. I do not think I can describe the terror I felt as a front seat passenger on the road to Agra. Other trips had there own special unpleasant driving memories. I guess you have to grow up in the environment to have the courage to drive a motorcycle on Indian roadways.

Pat

·
Registered
97 Posts
Can anyone let me know the max speed in each gear? I know I can try but I am sure someone here knows it or has checked it. Btw I could hit 60kmph in first when rev limiter kicked in.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts