Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Relocated my speedometer to the top right cowling bracket, and extended the cables.

I plan on getting a tach and mounting it on the left side of the cowling bracket as well to even it out.

Currently working on a cutoff switch for my lowbeams and running taillight, along with a switch disabling my underglow from triggering with my brake light. Wiring is complete, and the switch housing is just about ready to mount. Just need to pick up a second switch and finish fabricating the mount.

(no, the atrocious cable management isn't final.)

Currently a work in progress. I'll update this thread as I progress.

Feel free to shoot me any questions.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks interesting.

I am also looking for a good tachometer that matches the speedo (mostly). I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find any.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks interesting.

I am also looking for a good tachometer that matches the speedo (mostly). I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find any.
For sure man! I've been looking for one myself, can't seem to find one that fits the stock aesthetic. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And it's done! (for the most part.) Need to fab a bracket for the switch housing, it's a little jank as it is currently. I'll upload a demonstration of the switches and their respective functions soon. The blue switch backlighting is a bit bright at night, but I've gotten used to it.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts