Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike look more badass now and i can play around my legs on them. They look OEM, matching the paint of the frame and even the supplied screws are identical.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here’s his info. Hit him on WhatsApp and he is fast responder ‪+91*96504*77441‬
$100 shipped. It takes like 2 weeks for me to get them and he is from India.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Great job on your bike, looking good. I like the bag on the left side, I assume strapped to whatever. Please tell me about you rear brake pedal. Photos show it has been modified to stick out further to place I under your foot.... far better than original where the ride either twists the ankle or lifts and replaces foot..... did you simply bend it or is it a special made brake lever?

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
557 Posts
That price still isn't bad. I really like those on the Street Rod because they preserve the slim lines of the bike in a way that mug handle guards do not.

The bag that @Young Will asked about is a swing arm bag, probably for a Sportster. They are great for a sporty bike like the SR because once again they maintain the trim lines while giving you some cargo capacity. Also I don't know how you could mount saddle bags to the SR. Maybe there's something like the shaving kit sized bags like the Roadsters have, but not from H-D?

·
Super Moderator
557 Posts
That would have been a great question to have asked when ordering. I can only tell you that the guys who ordered them in the United States in the pre-covid years got them in under a month.

·
Super Moderator
557 Posts
I checked an old thread and saw that @chadwilliam1 ordered his on or about June 10 and they arrived June 26.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts