Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Has anyone done business with this company?? I sent them a couple of e-mails, And No response.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yes, I order a few parts. They shipped out in a timely manner and sent priority.

·
Registered
104 Posts
They just posted earlier on the forum. Due to personal matters with one of the owners production was delayed. They said they plan on resuming production in a couple months.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
104 Posts
If you go to the new member introduction you can read the full story they posted earlier

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hello. Has anyone done business with this company?? I sent them a couple of e-mails, And No response.
They just posted an update. Bear with them.

I've dealt with them and they are a great company, with an outstanding product. I highly recommend them, and their products.

BTW, I purchased the "horn relocation kit" and it places the horn exactly like it is on the 2016's :)

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're Offline? The website didn't say anything. And I just ordered a Horn bracket for my 15.

Did you remove the Original bracket? Or leave it on? The part held on with 2 large bolts. I plan on removing it. As it serves no purpose. I know the bolts are the Motor Mount.

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
I'm back, I'm back. Once again sorry for my absence but it was due to family (i.e. my dad passed away and my mom wanted me to move to Arizona to be near her). We're still offering the horn relocation kit and the grill replacement kit but new parts development is on hold until my partner can also move to Arizona. He's working on it and should be down here by the end of April (assuming his house/shop sell right away). If anyone wants to contact me directly be email you can at [email protected] or just post here and I'll reply.

Of note I don't think we'll be developing hand controls because many after market hand controls fit the 500/750 because the handle bars are a standard diameter. As I recall they're 7/8" inch and that is standard even for 1" diameter handle bars that have a reduction where the controls mount. It's very standard and we're not big enough to compete with the "big boys" in the after market motorcycle parts business.

Reactions: 10-64

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
They're Offline? The website didn't say anything. And I just ordered a Horn bracket for my 15.

Did you remove the Original bracket? Or leave it on? The part held on with 2 large bolts. I plan on removing it. As it serves no purpose. I know the bolts are the Motor Mount.

Thank you.

We received your order and my partner should be shipping it today or tomorrow at the latest.

The two motor mount bolts have to be removed, the stock bracket is tossed into the trash, and the new bracket install (using one of the engine mount bolts) as both of the engine mount bolts are re-installed. It's a very easy change and takes about 10 minutes. The instructions come with the bracket relocation kit.

Dennis

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Did your emails address us shipping to a PO Box (we use USPS so there's no problem shipping to a PO Box) with the first dated on 2/14? If so I thought my partner responded and I just did after seeing the second email.

If that wasn't it then email me directly at [email protected] and I'll reply.

Thanks,
Dennis

·
Registered
504 Posts
I just ordered a Horn bracket for my 15.
Thank you.
Remove it, and yes, those are the motor mount bolts you're removing AND replacing

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
Remove it, and yes, those are the motor mount bolts you're removing AND replacing

The motor mount bolts are removed for the installation (so that the stock bracket can be removed) but are then re-installed and not replaced. Just a clarification. The new bracket attaches to the end of the upper bolt.

·
Registered
504 Posts
The Stone Free horn relocation cleans it up really nicely!
Tucks the horn in behind the radiator and cleans up the side view.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you. Just arrived today. Haven't had a chance to install yet.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I got it on. Had to use a 17mm Shorty box wrench on the nuts (Motor mount). The Upper Bolt was Tight coming out. And going back in. Also had to use a 10mm Ratchet Wrench (Gear Wrench type) to tighten the Horn nut. Had to loosen to remove one of the Allen Screws. Torqued my Mount Bolts to 32 Ft Lbs as per Harley Spec. Good suggestion on using the Blue Loctite. The Wiring looked a little loose. So I put a small zip tie on it to keep it from moving around too much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts