Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I bought a new helmet ( Men's Pioneer Sun Shield Half Helmet | Half | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store ) from my dealer on a big helmet sale. Love the helmet, but their was a flaw in the zipper so they said they would warranty it and order a new one for me. While I was getting ready to hop on my bike & leave the store manager came out and asked how I liked my new bike. I told him I loved the little guy and it was just the right fit for me. He asked if I would wait a second & he ran back into the store & came out with a local newspaper reporter who was doing an article on the new stuff Harley was coming out with. Today they posted the video on their online version:
Senior cyclist finds right ride in Raymond | West Central Tribune. Look for me at Sturgis & I might give you my autograph. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
nice of the dealership to do that for you. in all the H-D dealerships i've been to they wouldn't hook me up that way unless i was active with the hog chapter

Reactions: CorkyF

·
Registered
504 Posts
Great article ..............and nice mods to the bike!

Reactions: CorkyF

·
Registered
309 Posts
Well, @ almost 73 w/> 50 years of riding (last one a 2002 SOFTAIL) I'm right there with you, buddy. Thanks for posting this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts