Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the US and I am so excited about buying a 750 Street. The local dealer has quoted $1100 US to sell and install a removeable windshield, removeable sissy bar and luggage rack too....

This seems like stupid expensive to me. I do not need remove able
Harley branded windshield, sissy bar, and luggage rack. Once they are installed, they will not be removed.

Is anyone aware of sources in India I can order them and simply install them myself?

Thanks for your help.

Joe

·
Registered
110 Posts
Look at my post Additions to Layla. I have an after market windscreen $135, harley luggage rack $200, the sissy bar is $80, and you need a $40 kit to make the luggage rack removable. So you can do this for about $450 and about 1.5 hours of your time.

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
My son put the luggage rack, sissy bar and pad on last Friday. 331 USD. By the parts at the dealers or online and put the on yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,076 Posts
While I don't have plans for either a luggage rack/sissy bar or windshield for my Street 750 I have a removable luggage rack/sissy bar and removable windshield on the Sportster and I like that feature. Generally I use the windshield and luggage rack/sissy bar for road trips but not for local riding. They go on and come off so easily that it only takes a minute to change the configuration from "with" to "without" or visa-versa. I appreciate the option of going either way with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
@joe- we are only able to get only HD accessories in India .

Unfortunately I have tried looking for parts online ,but unfortunately none of the after market dealers have categorised universal HD parts that fit onto street.

I have also gone to a dealer who has Kuryakyn accessories,but unfortunately there are no much options available in here too!!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
@joe- we are only able to get only HD accessories in India .

Unfortunately I have tried looking for parts online ,but unfortunately none of the after market dealers have categorised universal HD parts that fit onto street.

I have also gone to a dealer who has Kuryakyn accessories,but unfortunately there are no much options available in here too!!
with the growing mumber of streets i'm hoping that it's jsut a matter of itme, soon that we see something.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts