Harley Davidson Street Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am Italian and I am a new owner of street 750, in my country this Harley Davidson model has not had a great success, I have owned it for five months and I am fine, I have always owned motorcycles with a lower displacement or similar and still Japanese, I don't understand why the Street was so ignored by the old harleists…, I want to share my changes with you, sorry for my English but I use a translator.

·
Administrator
"Loose Nut" from Houston, Texas
447 Posts
Like your bike. Great pictures.

·
Super Moderator
2016 Harley-Davidson Street 750 in Sunglo Velocity Red
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That's a nice looking Street 750.

I hope to be able to add the forward controls like you have to my bike in the next few months.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello everyone, I am Italian and I am a new owner of street 750, in my country this Harley Davidson model has not had a great success, I have owned it for five months and I am fine, I have always owned motorcycles with a lower displacement or similar and still Japanese, I don't understand why the Street was so ignored by the old harleists…, I want to share my changes with you, sorry for my English but I use a translator. View attachment 28000 View attachment 28001 View attachment 28002 View attachment 28003

1 - 6 of 6 Posts