Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Friends and Fellow Bikers,

I am posting this appeal here to sign this petition against faulty brakes supplied in Street 750 2014-15 models in India which resulted in many bikers getting injured and few of them even dying. Request all fellow brother across the globe to please come over, join hands with us and voice for the victims.

Cheers

Petition Online

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dear Friends and Fellow Bikers,

I am posting this appeal here to sign this petition against faulty brakes supplied in Street 750 2014-15 models in India which resulted in many bikers getting injured and few of them even dying. Request all fellow brother across the globe to please come over, join hands with us and voice for the victims.

Cheers

Petition Online
What does happen exactly on Brake?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The brakes are actually unpredictable. In high temperatures at times the brakes does not even apply when you need them and in other circumstances it might just Jam the wheel which again hits you hard. There are multiple accidents which happened in INDIA because of this. If you will read the petition comments you will realize what happens.

That's why is had to come to this exclusive Street community and brotherhood for the support. The bikes supplied outside India were with different Accessories all together like Tyre and Brake Rotor etc. Hence, globally we feel that there is nothing wrong with bike but within India the bikes were all wrong.

That's why I ask for global support from this brotherhood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts