Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, because in the end I installed the Kesstech, I have only been about 300 kms and although it is too early at the moment I am quite satisfied, it was not necessary to remap and personally have not noticed anything unusual in engine performance, the only thing I notice or feel is that apparently the engine is stretched more, but we I'm no expert, I have not noticed any backfire as I observed in other queues.

I uploaded a video, although I must first apologize for the quality of it, my intention was to upload with daylight and abroad so that they could watch as it opens and closes the gate, but we at least have attempted .
Say, moreover, that the exhaust is approved to avoid problems in the ITV carried out in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5J0TIdOqcU

A greeting.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Hello, because in the end I installed the Kesstech, I have only been about 300 kms and although it is too early at the moment I am quite satisfied, it was not necessary to remap and personally have not noticed anything unusual in engine performance, the only thing I notice or feel is that apparently the engine is stretched more, but we I'm no expert, I have not noticed any backfire as I observed in other queues.

I uploaded a video, although I must first apologize for the quality of it, my intention was to upload with daylight and abroad so that they could watch as it opens and closes the gate, but we at least have attempted .
Say, moreover, that the exhaust is approved to avoid problems in the ITV carried out in Europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5J0TIdOqcU

A greeting.
that is so cool...
are they available in the u.s.?
how much do they cost in u.s. dollars?
I went to their website but couldn't find any u.s. dealers.
any info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is so cool...
are they available in the u.s.?
how much do they cost in u.s. dollars?
I went to their website but couldn't find any u.s. dealers.
any info would be appreciated.

Hello, I do not know if it is sold in US, so if I can say is that in Europe cost € 1,190 plus 2 hours for installation.

A greeting and thanks for the comment

·
Registered
766 Posts
wow, even though it's very expensive, it sounds really good and the push button operated exhaust flap is such a cool feature. I appreciate your info and your post.

maybe some day, we'll have something like that on this side of the pond.

thanks !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds great! What type of mirrors do have the bike they look also look good and part numbers on the mirrors would be helpful .
THX

1 - 7 of 7 Posts