Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone this is shabaz from india kolkata, i have recently got harley street 750.

and i need some help from everyone regarding the handlebar.

i want to change the stock handle to straight handle. please can someone suggest which handle will fit the street.
please post with link on where to buy from, amazon or ebay ? with links and which ships to india.

thank you waiting for replying.

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
First off welcome to the forum
Harley makes a very nice set of Straight bars
Talk to you local dealer

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello thanks a lot, but i dnt want to buy from harley, i want a custom one, like emgo or some other brand, but if anyone can help me which one will fit my street, i can see many in amazon.com, but doesnt know which one will fit, and a straight handle, thanks waiting for reply

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

can anyone help me out which handle is used in this street ??

i know the brand is Emgo, but i cant find which one, if anyone knows please do post me a link from where to buy one, i saw many on amazon, but doesnt know which one will fit, and which is the exact one

waiting :)

·
Registered
766 Posts
welcome
any 7/8" in bars will work....
however, if you get anything other than the HD bars then you will have to drill small holes in the bars for the pins of the switch covers to fit into.

emgo makes lower cost products, but the HD bars that you are seeking are not that expensive. How much is your safety worth?

instead of saving a bit of money and having to drill holes, I'd just go with the HD bars if it was me.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hello rocky, thanks for your reply, budget is fine arnd 70-80$ so can u send me some links of hd bars but straight handle, so i can see them ???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts