Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. I have changed the spark plugs and took some photos for you have i did..
First the seat and second the tank and left spark plug which is hard.. I didnt find any YouTube video.. If you know please share..

Hope you get some useful information but all risks belong to you :) this is just for information.

First seat. You can find how to emove the seat on YouTube
IMG_20200808_203252.jpg

Scond the fuel tank

IMG_20200808_203354.jpg

And support the tank

IMG_20200808_203433.jpg

Ta ta ta tam

To remove the wire system

And use 16 plug Tools

And remove the old one..

Replace then New one

And it is all

·
Registered
11 Posts
thank you for your work. write the model of the candle. where did you buy it? I noticed on the packaging of Russian language)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a question about the fuel tank....does you disconnect fuel tubes and cables from fuel tanks or you just open it without disconnecting?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks! I'm Asking because i would like to put an USB charger near the headlight connecting it to the battery, but i'm scared to open up fuel tank!!

·
Super Moderator
404 Posts
I had the handlebar mounted auxiliary power port installed on my bike. It cost an arm and a leg because they drained and removed the tank to do it. Try just loosening the mounting bolts and snaking the wiring through if at all possible. That's what I plan to do with the Memphis Shades turn signal relocation kit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had the handlebar mounted auxiliary power port installed on my bike. It cost an arm and a leg because they drained and removed the tank to do it. Try just loosening the mounting bolts and snaking the wiring through if at all possible. That's what I plan to do with the Memphis Shades turn signal relocation kit.
The picture with fuel tank open up show a good space for wiring, i'll try and let you know. At the same time i will mount new headlight led and usb charger, hope to not make damages!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi @Lio , did you remove the fuel lines before getting the tank up?
I not removed it, I removed the saddle, I unscrewed the screw under the saddle that holds the tank locked and I lifted it blocking it with a book. Then I used a pilot to pass the usb charger cable into the rail under the tank and connect it to the battery. Quick and easy without disconnecting anything!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts