Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my 1st ever Harley. I got the street 750. In red with the screaming eagle pipes. Love the bike. I will post Pics and more of a detailed review later this weekend. The dealer say that they think i got the 1st one here in North Carolina. Doesnt matter to me but that would be cool.
happy riding everyone and god bless

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Just bought my 1st ever Harley. I got the street 750. In red with the screaming eagle pipes. Love the bike. I will post Pics and more of a detailed review later this weekend. The dealer say that they think i got the 1st one here in North Carolina. Doesnt matter to me but that would be cool.
happy riding everyone and god bless

Congrats. Let's see pictures!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks everyone. I will post pics this weekend. Have to work all weekend so takes a little fun out of it. So far i have no complaints. Awesome bike imo.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea i will post more stuff. Picked the bike up friday morning and was sick :( since i got it only put 60 miles on it :( but more to come this weekend. One thing i will say i dont like it the exposed wires. There are not many but still dont like it. Other than black tape what else can i use to cover them?
thanks everyone

·
Registered
548 Posts
split loom will work, but its still not a "clean" look IMO. Take it to a local MC shop and ask them to do a wire tuck, or do its yourself...

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Yea i will post more stuff. Picked the bike up friday morning and was sick :( since i got it only put 60 miles on it :( but more to come this weekend. One thing i will say i dont like it the exposed wires. There are not many but still dont like it. Other than black tape what else can i use to cover them?
thanks everyone
Yeah it was mentioned before that the exposed wires sticks out like a sore thumb.

You can buy some wire weave kit to protect them and hide it.

PET Tightweave - 1 3/4" - Black at WireCare.com

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok here is some bad news. So i finally get to over 100 miles on the bike. then going around a slow curve the hose from the fan comes off and leaks coolant right infront of my back tire. causeing me to loose traction and run off thwe road. Throwing me off the bike and laying it on its side. Thank god me and the bike are ok. just some scratches on both. :(

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Ok here is some bad news. So i finally get to over 100 miles on the bike. then going around a slow curve the hose from the fan comes off and leaks coolant right infront of my back tire. causeing me to loose traction and run off thwe road. Throwing me off the bike and laying it on its side. Thank god me and the bike are ok. just some scratches on both. :(
Sorry to hear that @Street750Nc. do you have any pictures of the damage? I suggets you bring it back to the dealer. Just glad that you are ok.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks . its going back to the dealer in the morning. it was not bad damage at all. Just the pipes scratched up and the brake pedal and lever were bent. no scratches to the paint or anything. Both of us were lucky lol. i thinking this should be covered. Was not my fault and if not for the hose breaking i would not have wrecked.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts