Harley Davidson Street Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Nice, but expensive. Would cost me over $30.00 Canadian to get one shipped to me! [email protected] exchange rate, and shipping :(

·
Registered
490 Posts
With the South African Rand (ZAR) taking a nosedive against the American $ it puts the pin way out of reach when you add in shipping. Today we are sitting at R16.46 to $1.00 so buying anything in USD makes you think twice.

·
Registered
504 Posts
With the South African Rand (ZAR) taking a nosedive against the American $ it puts the pin way out of reach when you add in shipping. Today we are sitting at R16.46 to $1.00 so buying anything in USD makes you think twice.
Yup, I agree! We have a .69 cent dollar, compared to the US dollar right now! Not good!

·
Registered
309 Posts
WAY COOL! Thanks for letting me know about this one. Just another good reason for this GREAT site. I just ordered.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I'm going to look around here, because someone has to have this pin in North America! WAY TOO EXPENSIVE

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I apologize for including such pricey sources. I got mine several months ago and that was from a US source. I guess the point would be to keep looking,. For example ::
NEW 2014 Harley Davidson STREET 500 700 Enamel Pin Badge from Fat Skeleton
$10.04
+ $4.26 Shipping+ $4.26

1 - 7 of 7 Posts